Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Self Deprecation

My main problem is my minor OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder). It's not visible to others, but I have my tendencies.

Firstly, I used to check my alarm clock multiple times a night. I knew that it was set, but my brain wouldn't let me go to sleep without being COMPLETELY sure. For a majority of the night, 6:00 A.M. is all that I would see. It caused me to fall asleep a lot later than expected. I would wake up most days feeling more tired. This was a main problem a few years ago, but has diminished since then.

Another problem I had was making sure my watch was on perfectly. If it was even a little bit off, I would have to readjust it. I'm not sure if it bothered me because I wasn't used to wearing a watch or not, but it didn't really matter to me. All that mattered was trying to figure out how to stop. This was one of my shortest-loved tendencies. Once I started running and it constantly moved around, I didn't notice it as much.

Lastly, the problem I had and still continue to have is constantly checking if I have all my homework and binders for the next day of school. It's annoying constantly having to open my backpack, check the binders and books, and close it up again. However, it has made me more prepared for my classes. I rarely miss home works and always have the right binders for the right classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment